Today I started by fitting the rudder cables into the fuselage. I was apprehensive that they would not squeeze through the rudder cable fairings I made but thankfully they fit, just.
I fitted the protective tubing and the adele clamp to hold it in place.
I ran the rudder cables all the way through to the front of the aircraft. Remembering not to forget the snap bushings in all the holes along the way too. Yeah ok, I did forget some and had to back pull the cable and fit the bushings and then redo the cable.
After that I riveting the F-709 bulkhead to aft deck.
And then mounted the j-stringers in place.
That’s all for this week.