Tonight I got to do the fun bit, fitting the capacitive fuel sender plates and pick up tube. With the experience of the left tank, fitting the right plates was a non-event really.
Once they were fitted I tested them for continuity with the test meter and made sure that they did not short with the fuel tank any where. They didn’t.
Next job was to fit the inspection plate and screw it in place. Once that was done I then spent the rest of the time deburing, scuffing and cleaning the baffles ready for fitting. I left the tanks upright so that any sealant that was still setting would be assisted by gravity.